To have discipline for academic excellence.
1. To have hardworking future citizens.
2. To have well informed and competent citizens in the field of academics.
3. To develop a sense of National patriotism and protection of Nation constitution.
The development of the school extended and a sister school was constructed i.e. St. Kizito High School towards the end of 1997.
The school excelled in different disciplines such as: academics, sports, smartness, discipline, cleanliness and extra – co-curricular activities.
PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATION
We registered our first candidates in the year 2001. The school emerged 3rd in the whole region being its first sitting. The school’s gradual academic excellence in primary leaving examinations
CO – CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Emphasis is not only put on academics but also on games and sports. The school discovers and develops the children’s talents in various games and sports and music. Children compete in their various houses in different aspects. The school has also featured in zonal athletics and football competitions.
Within the year 2001, the school had introduced different clubs in the school namely:-
1. Reading club
2. Girl guide club
3. Scouts club
4. Mathematics club
5. Drama club
Currently more clubs have been introduced, they include:-
1. Debating club
2. Swimming club
3. Young journalist club
The school introduced religious lessons and weekly services for different religions:-
1. Friday – Mass by Catholics and Protestants
2. Friday – Juma prayers by the Moslems.
3. Sunday – Mass by the Catholics and Protestants in their respective churches (shrines)
SCHOOL EXAMINATION BOARD
The school has an academic committee/ school examination Board chaired by the Director of Studies and the experienced teachers with the help of other teachers in partner school in order to up lift the academic standard of the school.
The committee constitutes the following
1. Mr. Bakanamwike Benon – Director of Studies (chairperson)
2. Mr. Acana Tonny – Vice chairperson
3. Ms Namusobya Stella – Member
4. Miss Najjemba Justine – Member
5. Mr. Mbaziira Timothy – Member
The school constructed a nursery classroom block separate from the primary section. There is also a fully varnished dining hall.
The school has school vans to transport children to and from home and an administration vehicle that does administrative work.
The power behind the academic excellence and progress of St. Kizito Junior School Namugongo includes;
1. Mr. Kakembo Fredrick – Director
2. Mrs. Mary Nsangi Kakembo – Director
3. Mr. Bulime Joseph – Headmaster
4. Mr. Bakanamwike Benon
5. Miss Najjemba Justine
6. Mr. Sunday Steven
7. Mr. Nsubuga Rogers
8. Mr. Musungu George
9. Mr. Mbaziira Timothy
10. Miss. Nalwanga Grace
11. Mr. Twikirize Abraham
12. Mr. Adrabo Robert
13. Miss. Nakasinga Betty
14. Miss. Namata Mary
15. Miss Were Juliet
16. Miss Nakalika Christine
17. Mr. Acana Tonny
18. Miss Namusobya Stella
19. Miss Nalweyiso Lilian
20. Miss Namaganda Harriet
21. Miss Namubiru Sarah
22. Miss Nampewo Milly (Teaching Assistant)
1. Mr Muguluma Jonathan – School Bursar
2. Nagujja Caroline – Account Clerk
3. Ms. Namusis Kabatesi – School Nurse
4. Imodia Esther Manjer – Secretary/ Counselor
1. Nakitto Christine – Matron
2. Nanyonjo Alice – Matron
3. Muyanja Sarah – Procurement Officer
4. Niyonzima Edward – Engineer
5. Naigaga Farida – Cleaner
6. Nsengiyuva Charles – Cook
7. Niyibizi Peter – Cook
8. Kirabira Monica – Cook
9. Avaga Godfrey – Askari
10. Madira Alfred – Askari
11. Obema Innocent Askari